Battle House Waukesha
This position is responsible for ensuring a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for our
customers. This position will provide the initial orientation to the equipment, facilities and
structures, rules of engagement and required safety briefing. The position will assist in the
maintenance and update of the gaming equipment.
- Provide orientation and safety briefings to customers prior to the start of each gaming
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of knowledge on the use and maintenance of the gaming equipment.
- Ensure all customer participants understand and abide by the company gaming rules of engagement.
- Markets services and products to customers and potential customers.
- Keeps customers safe by following safety policies and procedures.
- Enhances company reputation by accepting ownership for high levels of customer service and positive interaction.
- Develops and maintains gaming equipment technical resources and trouble shooting guidelines by drafting, recommending, writing and updating changes to the Operations Manual.
- Performs quality work within deadlines.
- Assists with cleaning of the facility and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer service
- People skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage large groups
- Technical ability to maintain and update equipment
- Selling to customer needs
- BASSET alcohol and food certification
- High energy level
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- Adherence to dress code
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.